Sipat Automazioni s.r.l. with headquarters in Prato in a production, research and development area of about 1000 covered square mt, is a company that has been operating in the automation sector for almost 30 years both in Italy and abroad.
Sipat Automazioni has established itself in the market with ultra-modern products, solutions and services created to follow at best the needs of its customers.
Sipat Automazioni is able to support companies and machine builders in all that industrial automation requires starting from the feasibility study of a project up to its complete realization and put into work.
Sipat Automazioni is able to provide the following services:
– Study of the feasibility of the application.
– Electrical/electronic planning.
– Software development on PC, PLC, HMI and SCADA.
– Software conversions between brands.
– Software backup on PC, PLC, HMI and SCADA.
– Realization of electrical panels.
– Creation of systems for the support of the machine
– Machine/office interface.
– Testing and “put into work”.
– Staff training.
– After sales support.
– Remote assistance.
– Ordinary and extraordinary maintenance.
– Revamping of lines and/or systems.
– Adaptation of the systems to current/new regulations.
– Securing lines/machines.
Our experience gained over many years, allows us to intervene on various automation brands such as Siemens, Mitsubishi, Omron, Allen-Bradley, Schneider Electric, Ge Power, Asem, Esa Electronics, Exor, Eton, Lenze, Leuze, Yaskawa , Control Tecnique, Progea, Intouch, etc. etc. both on their softwares and their hardwares, giving us the possibility of proposing to customers the most suitable product for their business needs.
We can migrate software projects from one brand to another or upgrade obsolete software to new hardware configurations.